The culmination of the project will be marked by the release of a full Sonnet Project Anthology, complete with special features exploring the textual nuances of the language, behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with the creators and actors.
Throughout the release year, the NY Shakespeare Exchange will
• create an interactive Sonnet Project website available to educators and Shakespeare-lovers of all ages.
• develop a Sonnet Project mobile app for the delivery of each new sonnet video, which will provide access to text analysis and information about the NYC film locations.
• introduce sonnet-based walking tours of NYC neighborhoods.
• host Sonnet Project scavenger hunts making use of QR codes and mobile technology.
• present sonnet-based events that will bring together artists of all kinds to explore the poetry through a variety of styles and approaches.